- Footplant technology: Precor’s Integrated Footplant technology synchronizes the treadmill’s movement with your own motion; sensors help the motor adjust hundreds of times per second to reduce drag. This eases the demand on your body and helps you make the most of each aerobic workout.
- Track cushioning: Ground Effects Impact Control technology is Precor’s advanced cushioning. It further reduces the risk of fatigue and helps prevent injury by providing extra support at the track’s point of push-off and thicker cushioning in the landing zone.
- Track incline: Incline training is the new popular way to make the most of workouts. The Precor 9.33 treadmill track can be tilted up to 15% to help you recruit more muscle, burn calories more quickly and relieve strain on your knees.
- Motor: A quiet treadmill motor is essential to pleasant home workouts. The 9.33 has a discreet, commercial-quality 3.0 HP continuous duty motor.
- Programming: Sixteen preset programs provide great variety as you tackle goals for endurance, weight loss and heart health. The titles are Heart Rate, Interval, Manual, Random, Weight Loss, 1 Mile, 10K, 5K, Run (x3), Walk (x3) and Custom (x2). A user-friendly LED screen displays multiple types of workout data at once.
- Low maintenance: Choose a Precor treadmill for easy care. The tracks are treated with dry silicone lubrication, which means you won’t need to add lubricating fluid every few months as you would with cheap treadmills. Plus, Precor frames are expertly welded so that you won’t suffer squeakiness or need to adjust loose bolts.
- Reversible deck: For double the lifespan, flip the deck!
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- This popup will automatically close in 5 seconds.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Cardio Exercise Equipment