Call 832-358-8900 and ask for Rob!
Life Fitness GX Group Lifecycle w/ Monitor DEMO
NEW! Demo Model! Full Factory Warranty
Life Fitness, the company that brought you the original Lifecycle exercise bike now introduces the Lifecycle GX. Its biomechanically designed and user-tested to ensure a comfortable yet effective workout. Plus quality construction provides long-lasting durability ride after ride.
The cycling computer provides continuous performance feedback for a more effective workout. (Polar compatible chest strap required.)
- Cycling computer displays your speed, distance, cadence, calories, time, heart rate, and resistance level, and is mounted to remain in an optimal viewing position throughout your workout.
- Anatomically-correct handlebar design keeps your upper body comfortably and correctly positioned.
- Dual water-bottle receptacles can be used to hold your electronic devices.
- Dual-sided SPD pedals offer alternatives for both soft- and hard-soled shoes by providing a hard surface-sided pedal and standard SPD clips for cycling footwear.
- Durable urethane stretch platforms allow you to properly stretch your calf muscles and reinforced base arm serves as ample footing area for hamstring stretches.
- E-coated steel and plastic shrouding protects your equipment from sweat, dirt, and water.
- Ergonomic cycling seat with cut-out provides extra comfort and air flow; optional wide seat available.
- Magnetic eddy current brake for a cleaner, more maintenance-free system.
- Micro fore/aft adjustments optimally position your handlebars and seat for an effective ride.
- Multi-ribbed belt drive for a smoother, quieter ride with less maintenance.
- Precision resistance brake lever allows riders to gauge and repeat resistance with optional cycling computer.
- Unique rear drive system keeps flywheel away from sweat zone.
The cycling computer is mounted to remain in an optimal viewing position and provides continuous performance feedback for a more effective workout.
- Display Screen 1 – RPM, Resistance Level, Heart Rate, % Heart Rate Maximum, Calories, Distance, Speed, Time
- Display Screen 2 – RPM Maximum, RPM Average, Speed Maximum, Speed Average, Maximum Heart Rate, % Maximum Heart Rate, Average Heart Rate, % Average Heart Rate
- Unit Weight: 111lbs
- Frame: Robotically Welded Steel Frame with Rust Prevention E-Coating
- Pedals: Dual-Sided SPD Pedals
- Resistance System: Dual-Magnetic Brake Resistance System; Precision Resistance Braking Lever
- Other: Custom Molded Stretching Platforms
- Special Features: Multi-Ribbed Belt Drive
- Adjustability: Vertical and Fore/Aft Seat and Handlebar Adjustments
- Water Bottle: Dual Water Bottle Holders
- Dimensions: 54.6in L x 23in Wx 39.5in H
- Frame: 5 Years
- Mechanical Components (cranks, flywheel, handlebar, handlebar post, seat post, bearings, seat and handlebar adjustment mechanisms, drive mechanisms, resistance mechanism): 3 Years
- Saddle, Pedals, Console: 1 Year
- Wearable Items (saddle upholstery, pedal straps): 90 Days
- Labor: 1 Year (for home use only)