Preowned condition: EXCELLENT!
The Helix is a new lateral aerobic trainer that delivers muscle sculpting results normally achieved only via weight training—all while conditioning the cardiovascular system and burning fat. Unlike conventional machines which work in a front-to-back plane, the Helix’s horizontal figure eight motion allows users to target traditionally hard-to-tone areas while burning fat, delivering unprecedented results. Most aerobic trainers simply work the front of the thighs (quads) and the back of the legs (hamstrings), but the Helix also simultaneously works the inner and outer thighs and glutes. Users can alternate direction and weight bearing position to target specific muscle groups. Superb for sports-specific training, especially tennis, skiing and golf. At a compact 42 x 37 footprint, the Helix is smaller than a treadmill.
- Cardiovascular trainer designed to sculpt hard-to-tone areas
- Works the body in figure-8 motion, engaging more muscles with each move
- Tones inner and outer thighs and butt; ideal for skiers, golfers, and tennis players
- Selectable direction and weight-bearing position to better target workout
- Footprint measures only 42 x 37 inches; self-leveling design